1 - 100 ans.
We're not all born with glasses in front of our eyes but we'll all age with a pair on our nose. The function is the same but the context, behaviour and habits are different in every way.
Choose the right end of life for you and offer it the very finest eyewear.
Mathieu Lehanneur - www.mathieulehanneur.fr
Members of the international jury
- Francesc Aragall, Président – Design for all, Spain
- Hervé Collignon, Design Management consultant - Hooks Strategy & Experience Design, France
- Peter Cullin, Product Manager - Doro, Sweden
- Christian Franchi, Optician, France
- Chantal Hamaide, Redactor in chief – Intramuros, France
- Sylvain Marcoux, Public relation – Vitra, France
- Fabrice Olivier, Optician, France
- Eija Salmi, Director –Cumulus Association, Finland
- Jan R. Stavik, Managing Director – Norwegian Design Council, Norway
- 1st prize: 5.000 euros
- 2nd prize: 3.000 euros
- 3rd prize: 1.500 euros
- Special prize: 500 euros
- Registration and submission of projects: October 29th - January 29th 2013
- Initial selection by the panel of judges: February 15th 2013
- Completion of prototypes for the 15 selected projects: March - June 2013
- Final meeting of the panel of judges & Awards ceremony: July 4th 2013, Paris